Sunday, July 31, 2011

Holosync Side Effects

This post is to warn people who are considering using holosync or similar brain entraining technology.

Since there is so much "testimonials" from others that it is such a good technology without any bad ones I felt I needed to post my own experience and observation.

From my own experience and observation, holosync has exacerbated or mimics the underlying medical condition called restless leg syndrome. Restless leg syndrome first came about in the 1970s and its incidence has been steadily increasing since then with recently the incidence has increased much more (over past 20 years). The argument can be made that physicians are getting better at diagnosing the condition. But I don't think that is the case. At some level we are all connected- people who use holosync created dysfunctional brain EEG patterns that then get transmitted to others. Others who can't handle it develop restless leg syndrome and even seizures. Some people don't have the complete brain capacity to handle these dysfunctional pattern- like if they had a brain resection for a brain tumor. Yes it is true that people with brain resection are more prone to seizures, but I think holosync users are making it worse for them by transmitting these dysfunctional brain wave patterns.

From my own experience of using holosync for about 1 year, I sometimes get sharp pinches in the middle of my head, feels like something electromagnetic going through my brain. I suspect that holosync did something to my brain waves that made it not in coherence with what is out there.
It also affected my memory for a bit. It took me 3-4 years to be able to remember things as well as I used to. I would not recommend it if you are a student who needs to memorize stuff for school.

All I can say is use holosync at your own risk, it is not the best thing to mess around with. I think Bill Harris is doing a great disservice to humanity by selling this stuff without knowing the full side effects of what he is selling. If you want enlightenment or to take off stress. Try EFT for reducing stress. Try reading spirituality books, and just be kind and loving. Plain old meditation also helps.

3 comments:

  1. Holosync Side Effects

    Dizzy
    Nauseous
    Anxious
    Panicked
    Dissociative State
    Unhealthy Sleep Patterns
    Groggy
    Easy to Anger
    Apathetic
    Unmotivated
    Change in Diet/Food Cravings
    Spaced Out
    Distant
    Disconnected

    I felt like a zombie each successive day I participated in the program. The world seemed a million miles away. I couldn't focus or concentrate on what I was doing. I felt stuck in a state of drone, of exile, locked in a mindset that interpreted the world as something foreign and feared. The simple pleasures of touch and feeling were unknown and scary. My thoughts were scattered and unobtainable. I felt myself slipping away, while a consciousness insane was emerging, leaving my sense of self behind.

    If this is what one calls evolution, then insanity is truly their divine. Getting back in touch with your authentic self does not involve feeling mentally ill. It's a welcoming awareness of who you always have been, facing and seeing all that you are, and none of that causes fear, but instead great joy and bliss at the awakening of your fully recognized self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your stories. I am a therapist currently treating someone who is a professional and academic who now is exhibiting these same symptoms listed above as well as physical twitches. From a perfectly normal life to devistation, with the only thing different in their life when this started was them using Holosynch over the past 3 months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, what helped you find yourself and get back to your own power?

    ReplyDelete